♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

05 July 2011

12/06Uncle's Wedding \(^o^)/

Farewell June .Coming in July ",

Too long didn't come up update my blog, I think we had to forget it was me ?
[ 12062011 ] Back Seremban wif my family to participate my Small Uncle's Wedding ♥
When i thought can become a beautiful bride who? Lolx!

Me & My Mui n The Bride and Groom

Me & My Beauty Aunt n.n

Untill now, I still remember i on stage sing k  in front of hundreds of  people at my Small Uncle's Wedding Dinner;$ I sing the songs gt〝Rainie Yang - 只想愛你〞&〝陳小春 - 獨家記憶〞the songs is very meaningful for me;D Actually, i wonder where's the courage i sing k on stage!? Hmmm, i think maybe ...maybe is ...after i met you on tat day. I would like to ask, did YOU know what i want to express the meaning of  is? My family have praised me, saying me sing k very well. Happy things are even worth you praise me\(^o^)/ Then we met each other a good impression. However, we are not together. Just because you're married *Feel so Sadness & Disappointed later i heard what about you ...I just tell  myself we Can't continue in such a contact! Nevertheless, I was very pleased to meet you:)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...