♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

12 November 2010

♥10/11♥ MY LUCKY DAY ;)

YEAHHH ! I cut my fringe finally let me feel so comfort n the pisca no more edited i juz put false eyelash only :) I wanna know tis crew cut is suitable me or not ?


Dive in .10/11 is my JPJ DRIVER EXAM . wake up early for prepaid , unappetite eating breakfast n my temper whole "Gan Jiong & Afraid" untill stomachache>< .9.00a.m started my exam .OOPSS SHIT GG.com when i knoe me is the 1st person of all ( many calon ) started going exam imma going crazy ady =S i cannot believe it simply ! BUT no matter for me gek hehez i gonna oppress my suck stress mood ;) And i so luckly on the day , i gt meet a good examiner beside me he treat me good as well . At last , 9.30a.m. imma success the exam finally woohoo Ohh Yeeaahh !!! It was exticed / happy untill BOOM for me hiakhiak cuz no need worried about it anymore !!! Thanks You for my GOD & precious frens gt bless me :'$ Now i'm waiting my P LESEN and i can drive the car soon ;) Congratulation for me fast fast fast yarh ;D

 
SPM = Semua Pelajar Mati ?! hahaha funny izit ?! =S
Arrgghhaihs !23/11 SPM coming soon imma still no mood to revision GG.com faint
Wish me Luck , Hopefully GOD can bless me again hahas(:
Let's us Cheer up the FORM 5 student on tis year ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...