♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

11 December 2010

Look At Here,Babe/Readers I Need Your Advice♥♥♥

Waited a long time,Imma Graduate already on this year and i said before i would dye my hair & make a new hairstyle for example Power Curly Hair it is a GOOD symbol started next year for me!But untill now i still without any idea to decided what hairstyle/colour i want oopss.So,i hope all babees/readers when you saw it writtings just click the title and spend some time & patient for gv me ur Valuable Advice okay:) ?!The below pisca *without make up really"Yong Shui"i know;(

What hairstyle would suit my face?Cold Wave or Digital perm which one better?Curls Hair or Straight Hair which one suitable me?I dun wan look so mature again-,-Arghhh,who can answer me?/.\
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Pear Head i love so but i not willing to cut my hair too short and troublesome wan use volume flashlight everytimes.
hmmm,so,which one hairstyle suitable for me? faint=S
1
2
 3
4
5
Which one will look younger/sweeties more?I really need All babes and Readers Advice yarh remember LEAVE ur precious COMMENT in the Chatbox before 14/12♥♥♥!!!Thanks a lot:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...