♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

09 June 2010

Disinclined

OMG!!!
I'm not feeling well ady
• sore throat
• tired
• leg pain

 
i scared i will sick );
i don't wanna sick Ar!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happying
i gt off day tomorrow
i can rest finally   


Just now Yii ask me,tomorrow wan go test exam for undang or not?!
Actually,i disinclined to go...
Coz i lazy go out . i need slp & play computer hehez ;P
Besides,i'm no finish reading undang book

so,how i can do tat?!

I'll think it over wan go or not tomorrow ><
faint lar!


i wan buy earring!
i wan buy clothes!
i wan date my fren go to shopping!
i wan eat KFC & MCD!
i wan earn many x2 MONEY!
i need rest & slp!



My dear Yii & Carolinei miss you 2 badly lar!
i wan go shopping v you 2.Wat time we can meet again har?!t____t
pity we

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...