♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

03 September 2010

30/8 SG Trip♥


30/8 Was a Hapi dae for me .Dad & mom bring we going sg to application the PR for us :P
Since dad can't drive in sg cuz he PR .Mom no choice she  forced do the driver haha .1st time drive at sg she say she scare !No matter , dad beside mom give direction [: But sg so many side walk wanna be more careful !When application everyone wanna take photo at here .Oops OMG !!!tat worker say our hair style MUST " TRUNK LINE " ):

Look at tis pic so suck !Don't throw up XD

Damn damn damn UGLY !!!! izit ?! TnT
if me gt birthmark at here i feel me will become"indian"pplXD When me make tis sohai hair style ,gt a lengzai see me==feel so paiseh loh cuz me gt saw he laugh me "Gan Hai Mou eyes Tai lar" ):


After that ,dad bring we go SMITH ROAD !At here i gt buy a BOHEMIAN SLIP DRESS (blue colour) so beautiful !
$10 dollar Only !! inexpensive =D 
BOHEMIAN design so much !!! Weee
Next we go the "牛车水//珍珠坊" gaigai but no more cloting can buy sienz . Anywhere we go"JURONG POINT Shopping Mall "hahahx ..Very NICES here !^^ i like here more than our JB shopping mall !!hiak hiak


5.00p.m++we return JB ady >.< Angry & Disapoint me !!!!!
And then ,we go eating seafood at Gelang PatahOhhyeah ! The seafood most i like is Chilli Crab =P Yummy Yummy

♥ MY ❤ STUFF RECENTLY ♥

. end .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...