♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

11 October 2010

8/10 See Ghost ?!



13/10 Happy Birthdae to my babe XUETING ♥
WE at Sutera Mall * Restaurant VIVO high tea
8/10 Outing wif Babe for celebrate (': !
 
 

* Cappucino Cake yummy !

Caroline she stood us a fren fries dinner for we hehez

Me & Ting

 
me & dear take mani photo tat dae

* OhmyGodd !!! my silly pattern :'$ tis a candid photograph take by my babe Caroline


YEAH !!!! finally take photo wif my 2 precious babe happy muchhi !!
sista 4eva 
Afterthat , we go eat the "童年时光" 隔壁楼上
見鬼 ? 哈哈事情是這樣的我們上到第二樓的時候
我望上去第3樓沒想到我竟然看見一個黑色的影子飄過
嚇死我了當場起雞皮疙瘩叻 -,-
結果小妾她們很大膽跑去3樓看了之後就和我說的確是有人而且沒穿衣服的//是個男的 =S
基本上我也不懂她們是不是騙我爲了我能安心點拉 >< !
巧克力火鍋 ^^
* Pizza ^^

and we gt play a lot of  GAME at here ='D ♥
 

鄰家女孩風 有沒有 ? 哈哈哈

*so guai lui me/happy ! no buy anything tat day :'X
- end  -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...