♥ 快樂時間慢慢過、傷心時間快快走 ♥

☀ My Followers

Search This Blog

Click It IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG♥

29 October 2010

MI Fallin in TEARS ♡

Heello guys ! long time unrenew here n i missing u all Babe. Do You :D ? 

All is quiet at dead of night suddenly in tis time imma gotta some feeling & mood to UPDATED my bloggie ! I'm feel so sry for my fren who caring & worry about me emo again recently. Honestly ,i fall in love again. a BOY was stolen my HEART n i love he deeper and deeper day by day. Ohh ,i knw screwed ady ! Faint larh ! although he make me be bitterly disappointed i still cant give up to lovin him. but WHO CARE ? With things as such ,he never know how much i love him n wanted him ! On this evidence ,i think i've not idea going love him anymore so as to avoid hurt myself. I'm not a silly girl before :) BUT i think someday i've tell *euu* about how much I LOVE YOU tat thing. I'm Fallin in TEARS because addicted of YOU ! Hopefully YOU can knw what i thinking. Let's me HATE YOU to easy forget YOU if YOU unlike me :) STOP gv me wish anymore pls. last few days ,still unrecieve ur sms ,Thinking of you ♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...